Aircraft Paint Sprayer
£14 per hour ltd
40-60 hours available a week
We are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Paint Sprayer to join a bespoke Aircraft Maintenance company based in Scotland.
The successful candidate will be someone who can safely prepare and apply application of paint to aircraft parts according to schedule using company quality standards and operating procedures.
Successful candidate must:
• Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components
• Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
• Maintain a clean, safe and healthy work area.
• Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers, and
corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
• Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions.
• Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
• Paint Spraying aircraft parts to a high-quality standard.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07341580126. Closing date 25th November 2019!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you