£60000 per annum
18 days ago
Great Salary and company benefits ask for more details.
TXM RECRUIT are supporting a motorsport company in taking and developing the best Aerodynamicists Personnel at all levels. We are looking for talented engineers to join them in achieving that aim. We will support the development of current and future of the motorsport company.
The Aerodynamicist’s primary focus is on delivering aerodynamic performance to the car through analysis of CFD, wind tunnel and track data, and by innovating and collaborating throughout the design and development process. The successful candidates will be able to join the company. Exciting new chapter when they return to the wind tunnel activities.
- Develop aerodynamic ideas and solutions for the high-performance motor vehicle.
- Able to show effective management skills in all of your own projects through the design, CFD and wind tunnel test process.
- Required to be able to create your own CAD geometries, submitting CFD cases, and defining and implementing wind tunnel tests.
- Understand the aerodynamic structures and behaviours around the car.
- Contribute to discussions and efforts to improve the car performance and offering ideas.
- Be able to take feedback from your peers.
If you are interested in this Aerodynamicist Role, send your CV and contact Jason Martindale of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you