Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Great opportunity for an up and coming admin assistant looking to move into a production / project planner role.
Role - Admin Assistant / Production Planner
Location - Milton Keynes
Contract - Ongoing
Rate - Hourly paid.
A leading composite manufacturer based in Milton Keynes is continuing to expand and has a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic hardworking person to join their team.
For the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity to become part of a well-rounded employment community, that has a keen focus on developing employees skills sets and thus we aim to help excel your career within a Planning role.
- Help plan all work carried out at the composites facility, produce schedules for the workshops, and create capacity plans
- Deal with all incoming orders, including obtaining relevant authorisation from various departments?
- Planning all work within the composites department and produce three day schedules for the workshop
- Work closely with Purchasing, Engineering & Production to ensure that all schedules are up to date, achievable and that all materials and information are available
- Working very closely with the kit-Cutting department ensuring that the kit cutter has adequate notice to cut all required kits
- Ensure full utilisation of the manufacturing system including the creation and updates to BOM's and Routing
- Create and maintain a daily delivery schedule
- Give feedback and provide answers to internal customers regarding lead times, delivery dates, pricing and any other relevant issues
Candidate specification: beneficial
- Experience within a planning and/or scheduling environment
- Have extensive knowledge of MS Excel
- Will be highly motivated and a commitment to achieving the best solution
- Ideally will have previous experience in a Composite environment
- Able to use own initiative, and work well within a team
- Have a flexible approach work and hours
- Aware of good working practices related to Composite Component manufacture
If this sounds of interest, please contact Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 228642 to talk further.