£13 per hour
20 days ago
The responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Establishing links and develop trusting and influential relationships with key personnel within client organisations.
- Communicating with the client and the supply chain daily to ensure deliveries are on time.
- Communicating at all levels to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Progressing orders and deliver on time.
- Monitoring the materials schedule and ensure manufacturing / external suppliers correctly deliver materials on time.
- Ensuring that all materials ordered or repaired have the correctly identified part number, serial number, fault reports and order coverage.
- Providing new build & repair quotations, answering customer queries, and providing customer order books and orders outstanding reports for suppliers.
- Entering sales orders onto the SAP system and raise PO to external and internal supply chain, ensuring the process is fulfilled from receipt until dispatch to customer.
- Liaising with Management and engineering staff to control the process of material variations / change and update SAP to reflect this.
- Assisting finance with reporting, order amendments, project setups, billing plans, invoice errors, customer queries and meeting month end and year-end financial targets.
The pay rate for this position is between £13-£15/hour depending on your experience and is Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
The ideal candidate would have
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, listening skills.
- A keen eye for attention to detail and presentation is desirable.
- Efficient and organised with good time management skills
- Numerate and at ease with system processes; SAP knowledge is a strong plus
- Approachable and reliable
- Able to work under pressure
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrating initiative.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.