£25000 per annum
19 days ago
Employer: TXM Group Ltd
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary: £22k - £25k (Dependant on Experience and qualifications)
Probation Period: 6 Months
Established in 2005, the TXM Group consists of 17 companies, totalling over 250 staff located across regional hubs in the UK, Australia and the Middle East.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our TXM Finance Department.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Be responsible for the intercompany recharge process, including raising invoices, seeking approval, making payments, and reconciling transactions.
- Support with month end routines including processing journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Cover for purchase ledger and cashier during periods of holiday.
- Support other month end and year end accounting.
- Other Ad-hoc tasks.
- Previous Accounts experience
- Experienced in working through complicated reconciliations would be preferred.
- Must be driven, inquisitive and capable of working to strict deadlines.
- Must exhibit attention to detail, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must exhibit good communications skills.
- Previous experience with accounting systems is preferable.
- Must be approachable, courteous and supportive
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a professional and polite manner