£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 days ago
£45,000-55,000 plus bonuses
Home working & International Travel
TXM are currently partnering with an international project engineering company who work on varied projects for FMCG companies to design brand-new production sites or improve & upgrade existing sites & systems.
This is a great opportunity for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer with PLC/ control systems experience to progress further within automation and work on varied & high value projects with different customers & sites.
As a Maintenance Engineer, this position will now work more extensively on project work: installations; modifications; RCA and commissioning.
There will be 40-50% international travel all arranged for you, typically in 1-2 weeks travel blocks and additionally you will be paid a travel allowance. For the remained of your time you have the flexibility to work from home.
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
- Be part of installation projects across the full life cycle-from start to finish.
- Control Systems/ PLC fault-finding, installations, modifications, commissioning & programming. Further work with SCADA and HMI.
- Act as a key interface with customers and suppliers.
- Produce design documents, perform and write the test documents, risk assessments & Method statements
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering
- PLC fault-finding as a minimum (Allen Bradley or Siemens packages preferable)
- Ideally has worked on PLC modifications and programming
- Have worked within FMCG, high volume production or packaging lines
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.