Burton upon Trent
£35000 per annum
10 days ago
Burton on Trent
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
30 holiday + 8 BH
We are currently working with a growing FMCG company who supply in the food industry. With huge investment into the site and further anticipated growth in 2021. The business is strengthening their Engineering department.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will have the following experience:
- Mechanical bias with experience of PPM and Re-active maintenance.
- Fault finding on PLC’s and working on sensors
- Experience working in an FMCG background
- Strong electrical experience
Key skills & responsibilities
- Fulfilling PPM schedule – undertaking mechanical and electrical work
- Developing continuous improvement projects
- Responding to breakdowns
- Increasing efficiency through continuous improvement
- Working closely with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that operating procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Train staff in new and existing processes
- Upgrade systems and processes with new technology
- Assisting with production start-up and providing support throughout the shift
For more information, please contact Leanne Thornewill at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.