Newcastle upon Tyne
£55000 - £60000 per annum
12 days ago
TXM are looking for Principle Engineer based in the North East of England working for a global rolling stock supplier offering circa £60,000. This business will offer relocation not only from UK candidates but also internationally with sponsorships for the correct experience.
- Responsible for leading the power electronics design and process, driving a multi skilled team in the technical execution of power conversion equipment for rail projects.
- Must have a degree in Power Electronics related or Engineering.
- Experience in power electronics design, control electronics related requirements, testing.
- Demonstrable experience in the design and test of Power Electronic Converters (AC:DC, DC:DC, DC:AC) and/or Motor Drives.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in using simulation tools including Matlab/Simulink.
Principal Engineer Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in Principle Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.