£45000 per annum
16 days ago
Permanent – Days and Nights
£45,000 plus bonus + benefits
TXM are partnering with a global production company who supply into the biggest FMCG brands, specialising in a very high demand product & industry, that has impressive growth forecasted for years to come.
The accelerating demand within the supply chain and increased production means that the business are strengthening their maintenance engineering team with a mechanically biased qualified engineer.
With the pace of this environment & focus on quality products for consumer facing brands; you will enjoy being challenged daily to problem solve and optimise production.
- Reactive maintenance (more so)
- Planned Maintenance
- Solving breakdowns
- On the spot and fixes to prevent stoppages on high volume production
- Production Line Set ups- with tolerance and size changeovers
- Technical Machine Operating
- Engineering projects and continuous improvements
- A mechanical biased engineer
- Mechanical/Engineering Level 3 qualifications
- Maintenance experience within high volume production; preferably: FMCG; Packaging; Industrial Printer/ Decorator/ Labelling machinery
2 weekends off/ free every month
First year earnings of £45,000 with structured salary increases, bonus and many excellent benefits- in addition to working within a very stable and growing industry.
For more information, please contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.