£45000 - £50000 per annum
15 days ago
TXM are looking for Power Electronics Design Engineer based in the North East of England working for a global rolling stock supplier offering circa £60,000. This business will offer relocation not only from UK candidates but also internationally with sponsorships for the correct experience.
Power Electronics Design Engineer:
· Support in the design, development and testing of hardware / software solutions for auxiliary power or batter charging rail projects, working alongside a Principle Project Engineer & Project Manager.
- The development, analysis, and validation of design solutions to meet the project requirements using prototyping, simulation and validation by test techniques.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering (BEng 2:1 or higher) with disciplines in Power Electronics
- Demonstrable experience in the design and test of Power Electronic Converters (AC:DC, DC:DC, DC:AC) and/or Motor Drives. Be able to demonstrate experience in using simulation tools including Matlab/Simulink.
Power Electronics Design Engineer Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in Power Electronics Design Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.