£47797 per annum
18 days ago
Our Client is looking for candidates with prior experience in a mobile technician or field service engineer role in the rolling stock industry.
As a Mobile Technician you will work a varied shift pattern, will be on a fantastic salary and offered other benefits such as 30 Days Holiday, Healthcare scheme and pension.
As a Mobile Technician, your task will include:
- Sssist the Production Manager/Maintenance Team Supervisor, in collating evidence including photographic evidence, Updating Electronic records, generate SRD’s.
- Attend and carry out repairs on failed units.
- Carry out fault repairs, investigations on faults, modifications and fleet checks as requested and ensure that all documentation is complete, with the MTS advised on completion of work.
- Carry out personal work activities in accordance with local safety and environmental instructions, risk assessments and other safe systems of work, including the use of specified PPE.
- Ensure that personal work undertaken on the Merseyrail fleet is in accordance with the relevant technical documentation and in compliance with the depot safety and quality system procedures.