18 days ago
The team are a well established group that race across a number of different championships. They have carved out a niche as one of the most successful and professional outfits in European Motorsport.
No1 race Mechanics will have the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of the teams cars, whilst attending race events and at the teams factory.
Race Mechanics Key Responsibilities are:
- Strip, Build and maintenance of the car at the factory.
- Responsible for all elements of the car during a race weekend.
- Liaising with the Chief Mechanic and Engineers to deliver results on track.
- Maintaining safety standards at all time.
- Previous Experience working as a Race Mechanic.
- A history of working on GT3 or GT4 cars in a national or international championship.
- Must be able to speak English.