£40000 - £45000 per annum
21 days ago
The quantity Surveyor will ensure that all contracts are invoiced up to date. Check Subcontract and Supply Chain invoices. Report on profitability across all contracts direct to Senior Manager / Directors. Invoice jobs on multiple platforms. Attend financial client meetings and liaise directly with client’s regarding financial elements of the contract. Maximise profitability for the company
- Assist in preparing tender, contract documents and schedule of rates
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing the client's requirements and review feasibility
- Perform risk, value management, cost control and advise on a procurement strategy
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks;
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Any other duties as reasonably required
The role is based in Enfield however you may be required to travel as and when needed.