£35000 - £45000 per annum
25 days ago
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be given a competitive salary as well as benefits such as a company pension, private healthcare, life assurance and others.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be based in the Croydon offices, but the role will involve travel around sites in the UK and when needed Europe
As a Senior Electrical Engineer your role will include various tasks such as:
· Develop and manage the electrical warrant process and control procedure.
· Own and manage all Electrically biased concessions
· Own and manage all Electrically biased Engineering changes.
· Determine, design/select and reverse engineer electrical components, systems and test equipment
· Participate on the Crossrail On-Call Roster, providing technical assistance over the phone or in the field as required.
· Carry out Electrically biased investigations, customer complaints, warranty claims, overhaul activities, method statements, work instructions and RAMS.
· HNC/HND (or equivalent) in an electrical/electronic/avionics
· Minimum of 2 years design experience. A balance of design engineering, reverse engineering and rail experience is preferred
· Knowledge of how a warranty/complaints management system operates.
· Understanding of Production Processes
· Understanding of Manufacturing Processes
· Knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality System.
If you are a Electrical Engineer and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.