£50000 per annum
27 days ago
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Location: Remote working – travel required
As part of TXM Recruit’s offering, TXM Talent Solutions specifically supports clients who require a consultative approach to solving hiring and talent management challenges. TXM Talent Solutions provides bespoke MSP and RPO solutions which are underpinned by innovative technology, helping organisations streamline their internal recruitment process and supply chain, whilst enhancing the candidate experience and employer brand.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Sales Manager with experience in Engineering recruitment and a background of MSP/RPO and Talent Solutions offerings.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Build and develop positive relationships with new clients
- Map out your specialist market
- Use traditional methods and TXM’s groundbreaking technology plus social media to reach out to new customers
- Spot opportunity within your market through competitor analysis
- Working towards and exceeding targets that relate to the number of client opportunities brought into the business
- Proven background of securing key accounts ideally MSP / RPO
- Understanding of tender portals for example Ojeu, Tenders Direct
- Strong relationship building skills
- Deliver opportunities from cradle to grave with the support of the wider business across the Europe, US and Middle East
With the average person spending 90,000 hours working in a lifetime, we feel those hours should be spent with great people, doing a job you love, with a few perks to spoil you along the way.
- We don’t do birthdays – not that we don’t like them, but we think they’re better spent celebrating so all our consultants get their birthday off work
- Private healthcare - Upon successful completion of your probation period (6 months), you will be automatically enrolled onto Vitality's innovative medical cover and reward scheme platform
- Incentive trips – from a day at the races to a weekend away we know how to reward our consultants
- Many, many more – pension scheme, plenty of annual leave and bank holidays off, complimentary refreshments, the list goes on…
At TXM Talent Solutions, we are passionate about your progression both personally and professionally. We take a proactive view on advancing your career and offer multiple routes depending on your preference and strengths. You can win and develop your own business or work exclusively in a recruitment partnership with one client. You can choose whether you want to manage people and run a business unit or progress your specialist expertise through our “Consulting” route. You are in control of your own destiny and success with our encouragement; everyone has the chance to advance!
There is one single factor that will determine the extent of your success…. YOU! If you have the right attitude and want to join a company that will genuinely provide you with development plans, we’ll give you the platform and support to be the best you can be.
TXM Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and provides reasonable adjustment or assistance for qualified individuals during the application process. We work hard to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.