£20000 - £22000 per annum
26 days ago
- To be responsible for all jobs raised within the contracts and monitor all jobs for KPI management checks, ensuring that all jobs are attended to within time, completed within time and that all corresponding paperwork and reports are prepared and available for invoicing
- To review jobs received during the working day and allocate accordingly to Engineers
- To review outstanding jobs with reference to specified response times, evaluating the nature and importance of the instructions, ensuring that calls are responded to with reference to both the importance of the works and the contractual response times and updating clients where necessary
- To enter into the “Contract Diary” relevant information of appointments made for engineer attendance/response in order to maximise attendance within response times whilst minimising standby and travelling time
- To check engineer’s paperwork/PDAs to ensure written details match those reported and to ensure that the engineer’s documentation is correct and accurate and scan any reports to the job, update client including any quotes if required
If you are a Customer Service Advisor and itnerested in this role, then please apply and I will be in touch.