£52875 - £58750 per annum
26 days ago
As an OTM Senior Operator/Maintainer you will be working on a varied shift pattern and will be offered a fantastic salary plus other company benefit. Experience of working in the rolling stock industry previously is desired.
As an OTM Senior Operator/Maintainer you will deliver high quality production services (repair, overhaul, modifications and operations) in a safe and efficient manner. You will be responsible for the quality of own work, cleaning and tidying of work area.
As an OTM Senior Operator/Maintainer your role will include various tasks such as:
· Carry out maintenance, repair, overhaul, modification and fault-finding activities as necessary
· To operate the On-Track Machine as trained and oversee junior Operator/Maintainer during operations and maintenance activities.
· Provide guidance to team when technical issues arise – escalate to Operations Manager or Engineering as needed
· Support the Operations Manager in ensuring competence of team is maintained and appropriate training is provided as required for new or existing team members.
· Participate on the Crossrail On-Call Roster, providing technical assistance over the phone or in the field as required.
· Data input to maintenance management and fault history tracking system completed in a timely manner
· NVQ Level 3 in Engineering
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to continue personal development through training
· Experience in the rolling stock industry
If you are a Technician and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.