£17.39 per hour
28 days ago
3 month contract - £17.39 per hour ltd
Main Duties of the role will include:
• Assist the Materials team with the control of goods inwards, delivery booking, goods receiving and any stock discrepancies.
• Prepare warranty parcels and arrange collection with courier.
• Maintain the safe and efficient storage of material and ensure a good level of housekeeping.
• Carry out inventory checks on a regular basis to ensure correct stock levels, including perpetual checks as required.
• Input the materials data into the company’s system to maintain material stock levels and delivery information.
• Maintain the material returns as required, items quarantined or returned to stock as dictated by business needs.
• Carry out the role in a safe and responsible manner using forklift, crane or other company equipment.
• Assist with the management of the calibration process and ensure all tools have been calibrated to the correct standard.
• To carry out any additional duties as required.
Prior Materials/Stores experience is required.
Please do not hesitate to get your CV over today!