£45000 per annum, Benefits: £45,000 plus standard company benefits.
about 1 month ago
Have you got experience of Research & Innovation within rail engineering? TXM are looking for two experienced Research & Innovation Manager’s based in Yorkshire with exposure to similar projects within railway engineering, on offer a competitive salary and progression.
Research & Innovation Manager:
- Create and fulfil an effective, sustainable, long term plan which helps to transition research programs into fully fledged, commercially viable and profitable products/solutions.
- Working with local partners both internally and externally to develop propositions within digital rail.
- Act as an expert consultant in the technology areas covered, working closely with the academic and research staff at the University of Birmingham, and with the SME partners.
- Work with the digital rail project team, academic researchers, and other colleagues to agree technologies of application via the digital rail project.
- If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Research & Innovation Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
- TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.