£45000 per annum
19 days ago
Permanent - £40,000 - £45,000 + company vehicle
TXM are currently partnering with a company who manufacture precision components and systems within the aerospace and defence industry. This role will support both the commercial and military sides of the business, working with both internal and external stakeholders to support active projects.
This role does have an element of travel, you are required to travel from 10-25% of the time within the UK.
For this role, I am looking for the Project Engineer to have the following experience:
- Project management/leadership experience
- NPI Engineer/Project Engineer/Design Engineering background
- Full product lifecycle knowledge of complex control hardware
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Strong aerospace background and knowledge
- Worked on engines, bearings, gearboxes etc
- Working externally with suppliers and implementing processes on site
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.