£50000 per annum
19 days ago
Permanent - £45,000 - £50,000
TXM are currently partnering with a company who manufacture precision components and systems within the aerospace and defence industry. This role is focussed on the commercial aircraft side of the business, working on actuation products and components.
For this role, I am looking for the Stress Engineer to have the following experience:
- Understanding of aerospace materials
- Manufacturing processes knowledge
- Hand calculations – Mathcad, NASGRO or ANSYS
- Knowledge of components and systems as opposed to structures
- Strong systems knowledge of the likes of; engines, gearboxes & bearings
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.