£30000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
The Goods In Quality Inspector role is a Fixed Term role with it due to finish at the end of March 2021.
As a Goods In Quality Inspector you will be working 40 hours a week, day shift Monday to Friday, the salary for the role is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Duties of the Goods In Quality Inspector would consist of:
• To carry out Quality inspection, where required, on product delivered to site, ensuring compliance to Dimensional and Visual standards.
• To interpret engineering drawings and models to understand critical to quality dimensions and establish the baseline for inspection.
• Accurately record and report supplier quality performance against the requirements of the Goods Inward Inspection Report (GIIR) highlighting where materials do not conform to specification by the raising of a Non-Conformance Report.
• Where non-conformances to specification exist, liaise with the Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer or Head of Quality to enable investigation by the appropriate department.
• Ensure adequate identification and segregation of non-conforming product
• Co-ordinate the return of non-conforming goods to suppliers for replacement / re-work, I conjunction with the Procurement team.
• To produce and maintain accurate inspection records.
We are looking for a Goods In Quality Inspector who has two years’ experience in a Quality related position
If you are a Goods In Quality Inspector and interested please click to apply.