We are looking for a number of experienced Paint Technicians to join one of our clients on a permanent basis located on the South Coast. If you or anyone you know may be interested in a new challenge and a possible relocation, we would love to hear from you.
A number of experienced Paint Technicians are required to start on a permanent basis working for one of our clients who focus on the high-end automotive and motorsport industries.
Role – Paint technician – Refinishing and coatings
Location – Portsmouth
Shifts – Neg
Rate – Neg (dependent on experience)
Contract – PERMANENT
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- To paint and produce refinished parts suitable for a right first-time approach in a timely manner.
- To ensure all parts are to a set standard in-line with current quality standards and concerns.
- To read and understand quality concerns issued via the quality department and technical team.
- To assist in the generation of process and testing documentation including testing reports, work instructions, control plans, care-points, mixing information and other relevant production and health and safety literature when required.
- Ensure all parts are registered as per the internal data logger system.
- To ensure all data is recorded accordingly and in line with current TS audits for customer accreditation and requirements on all report literature.
- To promote awareness towards product care across all departments internally and externally.
- To ensure all parts are delivered to paint from other departments in an acceptable condition prior to starting any paint process, ensuring parts are correctly identified and labelled.
- Provide support when necessary to other team member’s as required.
- To attend additional training as requested by the company.
- Assist technical trials when required in line with all future work requirements and new business development.
- Support other departments within the paint shop as necessary.
- Advise on other areas which can be improved to support a forward thing culture.
- Support team leaders when required.
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and in a safe working condition.
- Strive to produce the best quality parts at all times.
- Attend all shifts on time in the appropriate company uniform.
- Assist in fixture cleaning and accounting when and where necessary.
- To consider all aspects of H&S within the workshop/paintshop at all times.
- Ensure all H&S requirements are adhered to when mixing paints.
- 5 years plus experience working as a Refinishing Technician within the Automotive Industry
- City & Guilds level 3/NVQ Level 3/ATA Accreditation/ ATA Accessors accepted
- To understand TDS/MSDS Sheets.
APPLY HERE NOW!
If this role is of interest to you, please apply using the above link or email or call Craig Pledge on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01908 228 642