TXM Recruit are looking for an experienced Rolling Stock Engineering Manager based in Sheffield. You will be responsible for the engineering department and reliability/continuous improvement of the fleet. Salaries are very competitive with discretionary bonuses and pension schemes.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
· Development and implementation of engineering procedures/policies regarding train fleet maintenance specified by customer / contract requirements.
· Overall management of the engineering function.
· Continuously improving the maintenance regimes and developing existing and future contracts.
· Responsible for the annual approval of maintenance documentation.
· Responsible for the production of and depot procedures.
· Responsible for implementing the reliability growth plan for the fleet.
· Manage and control the department budget.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
· Previous experience in product improvement and reliability engineering on UK rolling stock
· Knowledge of European railway rules and regulations
· HND or equivalent qualified engineer.
If you're interested in this Engineering Manager role and have with the relevant experience, send through your CV to Rob Draper or call on 01908 228646 for more information.