Contract Rolling Stock Interior Designer/ Draughtsman required for an immediate start for one of our key rail clients based in South Birmingham on an initial 3 month contract.
You will be based on a 40 hour working week on an hourly rate of £29 - £34 Ltd based on experience.
Looking for a Rolling Stock Interior Contract Designer/ Draughtsman with past experience working within the rail industry. You will be required to have key rolling stock interior design experience and able to operate the 3D Solidedge package.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Producing 3D drawings for a range of systems using Solidworks and Solidedge
* Correctly interpreting and using the information portrayed on rolling stock and general rail drawings (including details and sections)
* Producing fully co-ordinated sets of drawings for your designs
* Liaising with teams of mechanical and electrical engineers
* Supporting other members of the design team
* Working to strict industry standards
If you are a Rolling Stock Interior Contract Designer/ Draughtsman and would like to find out more about the position please click apply to submit your CV across for review.