Currently looking for a Service Engineer that is looking for their next role within the catering industry. This is a new and exciting opportunity to work with a leading catering service company that provide total kitchen service and support solutions and offer multi vendor solutions to the hospitality industry.
As a service engineer you will be mainly responsible for undertaking diagnostics, repairs and preventative maintenance on catering/refrigeration equipment as directed by the service support team. Other duties within the Service Engineer role can include but are not limited to:
- Reporting additional works required.
- Ensuring reports are completed fully and promptly.
- Responding promptly to requests/instructions in a timely manner to meet SLA requirements.
- To diagnose chargeable tasks in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are met and adhered to. Also notifying your manager of any issues or concerns both for your own safety and others.
- Ensure that both you and your vehicle are presented to company standards and to accurately and securely maintain all vehicle stock, tools and equipment.
For this role it is vital that the candidate holds the following qualifications:
- IEE 17th Edition
The company will provide you with a van and fuel card; therefore we can not accept applications from candidates with more than 6 points on their licence. The ideal candidate will be one that is flexible in regards to working hours and one that is happy to be a part of the weekend/call out rota (typically 1 in 4 ratio). Ideally, candidates will have 3+ years experience within a catering/hospitality environment and will be familiar with leading manufacturers such as Falcon, Williams, Lincat, Electrolux Professional etc.
As a Service engineer you will be working a 39 working week however flexibility is required. Successful candidates will be paid a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.